Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Replacing a Whole House Water Filter Way too Frequently

DarMan wrote:
Rev,

I have heard of what you could call "bloodletting" the well, but the
thing is we had about 6 weeks of water without changing the filter,
and the frequency of filter changes has increased seemingly
exponentially. I'm not sure if our useage of the the well for 6 weeks
has caused this problem, but I do not seem to have any problem with
the volume of water directly from the pump (before the filter).

Thanks.

I believe the volume and total among to water you used over 6 weeks
would not give the same effect as the suggested procedure would.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit