Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Replacing a Whole House Water Filter Way too Frequently

DarMan wrote:
Joseph,

If ground water is getting into the well quickly, then it may be of
benefit for me to get the well water tested to see what's in it. Any
suggestions for a simple way of finding out if the well construction
is to blame, or should I just get the guy who dug it out here?

Thanks.

I would guess the best way is going to get someone, maybe not the one
who put it in, to take a good look and see what they think. The original
professional, may overlook something that he overlooked the first time. A
new set of eyes is more likely to find something if it is there.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit