Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet

Default Zenith 46" PVT4661DT has sound, no picture

Jon Pickens wrote:
ROTFLMFAO... Ok man... Might wanna see a doctor about the Tourette's
Syndrome. Kinda makes normal conversation a little difficult, don't
'cha think?

"with all the crap on television nowadays"

What a compelling statement to back up your argument......idiot.

For anyone *NOT* interested in being a complete ass like this guy, I
haven't done any TV shopping in years. I was more or less interested
in finding out if the cost of the TV plus repairs would still be
cheaper than a brand new unit.

Of course it would likely be cheaper than a brand new unit, but it won't
be cheaper than a good working used unit of better quality than the Zenith.

Trust me, you don't want to spend money to buy a 10 year old broken TV,
they're just flat out not worth money. Look on craigslist, there's
probably 3 or 4 of them for free, maybe even a nicer unit that's worth
repairing.