Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Bud

Default fight baldness

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your hair back
into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants - find out
which are the good and which are the bad,

http://hairlosandSPAMcure.com

Hair is over rated. Since losing most of mine, I don't have to fuss less and
I can
sleep an extra five minutes every morning. I can wear hats and not have it
all messed up and flattened. I can be in a strong wind and not have it fly
around. If I knew it was going to be this good, I'd have shaved my head
years ago.

That's the problem with getting to be an old fart, hair stops growing
where you want it to grow, and it starts growing where you don't want
it to grow.

Let me make it clear I'm NOT an old fart... not yet anyway... maybe in
30 years or so.