Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default He said No to Walmart

"Why" wrote in message

Be aware that virtually all aerospace-related sales, from both the US and
Europe, have a zero-sum effect on our GDP. They are sold with 100%
offsets -- in some cases, more than 100%. That means we agree to buy 100%

of
the value of what we sell, from the buyer.

I knew you would bring that up ED. Your right, it's all a money game.
My old 1944 brownies contribute more to the GDP than the aerospace
sales do with the 100%+ offsets.

Not to mention that your products do far more to keep us honest than most
companies' products do.

So for me to get in the "big" game I
would have to run parts for the "offset" of 100% Sulphur oil in
return?

You have to buy the lard and make the stuff yourself. That's a lot of raw
lard, Dave.

Hmm , I can bathe in Sulphur oil, but not screw machine parts.
Where do I sign up DOD?

I think they'd be confused. They'd want to know where you've hidden the
computers on the Brownies.

--
Ed Huntress