pyotr filipivich

Default OT - Why is this news story not big on US news channels?

And lo, it came about, that on Sat, 09 Aug 2003 01:06:19 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking , Marv Soloff was inspired
to utter:

They categorized them as "mini-nukes - 5KT range - and had a graphic of
destroying a bunker. Still going underground to get Saddam.

Not just Saddam, but everyone else who watch the coverage of Gulf War I and
realized the Americans had some pretty neat weapons which can really ruin your
day. So they've been putting things further underground.

Like the Libyan chemical weapons factory built in a mountain. (Vive
France!)

Or the North Korean Peace and Prosperity devices they don't have, in the
bunkers they don't have, from the nuclear enrichment program they don't have.
We know they don't have it because Jimmy & Bubba both said the North Koreans
had agreed not to make any more.

Hey, don't worry, they're with the Government and they're here to help us.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
The cliche is that history rarely repeats herself. Usually she just