Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Tamper proof

Default Linux is Driving me $#@!!!! nutz!!!

Cydrome Leader wrote:

In rec.crafts.metalworking Joseph Gwinn wrote:
In article ,
Cydrome Leader wrote:

In rec.crafts.metalworking Gunner wrote:
Ok..for all you Linux junkies...this has been driving me nuts for
months and months and ... well you get the idea.
Originally..I thought this issue was hardware....but now...

What are you trying to do that justifies all the time wasted on trying to
run anything but windows?

Huh? Compared to MacOS, Windows is a notorious timewaster, so clearly
you will be switching to MacOS immediately?

Windows makes a fine workstation.

It makes a better doorstop.

--
Ragheads - worthless pig **** eaters..
Illegal aliens - just as worthless as ragheads.