Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Errol Groff

Default Places of Interest Catalog

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 18:54:20 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

I suggest that you sort that spreadsheet by state, and then PDF it before
posting it on the Web site. Think of the XLS as your source code. Before you
know it, you might have dozens of copies running around the Web all pointing to
each other, all with errors you can do nothing about because someone else "took
over".

The sorting by state suggestion is because I think like this:

1. Hmm, I'm going to XXX
2. Wonder if there are any cool sites to see there?

Anyway, it's a good idea. Pretty discouraging that there aren't any metalworking
sites of interest in WA except Boeing Museum of Flight and the Boeing Everett
plant, neither of which really qualifies IMO.

Grant

Grant: thank you for the suggestions. I have dumped the XLS file and
replaced it with two PDF, one by state and the other by alphabet.

Yesterday I received an email with a bunch of new places and I will be
adding them probably today. I will post a note when I am finished.

Errol

Errol Groff

Instructor, Manufacturing Technology
H.H. Ellis Technical High School