Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default O.T.Poster's Intellect

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:31:29 GMT, ff wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 05:04:48 GMT, ff wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

People of HIGH intelligence discuss IDEAS......

People of AVERAGE intelligence discuss THINGS.....

People of LOW intelligence discuss PEOPLE.........

Author unknown......

Bush is probably too smart and too productive to read this forum.

You're right, he has the NSA reading it for him.

Chuckle...the ABC agencies have been reading the newsgroups..the
militia, dope and other newsgroups since the inception of Usenet.

I know for a fact..that they have been poking their heads into some of
the newsgroups, rec.guns, misc.survivalism and so forth..since they
were created. It didnt bother me when Clintons droids were reviewing
my posts and emails via Echelon..why should it bother me when Bush;s
do it too?

Gunner

Clintons droids were not torturing anyone. Unless we count their
cutbacks in Welfare :-)

Using the IRS as shock troops against their political enemies isnt
torture? Then we have the women and children burned to death at
Waco..need me to go on? College of the Americas ring any bells?

What was that line in Hamlet about bloody hands....?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner