Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default GMB Union

"David" wrote in message
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
through a haze of senile flatulence writes
In article ,
David wrote:
Did you stand for office to sort out the union you belonged to but
didn't
like the way it operated? Attended *all* union meetings - not just the
summoned ones?

No, I didn't stand for office but have been active outside of unions all
my working life, I refuse to be part of a block vote (if you discount
political elections) I never attended the smaller meetings because I
didn't want to be part of something I didn't like the look of so it was
the mass meetings I had direct experience of.

Right. So basically you just don't like unions or the idea of them. Best
to just state that rather than embellishing things.

The fact that I don't like unions should have been obvious from my
posts,

Bertie, when hear that I always think, how naive.