Bob Miller

Default PINGING Grant Erwin

From: Grant Erwin

I answered this once already, I think my ISP is losing some messages.
Anyway, have a look at http://www.tinyisland.com/images/downfeed.pdf
yes it is the dreaded PDF format but this is a full document including
a fair amount of text explaining the picture.

I too used to dread the .pdf format. But then I bought a scanner abd the
software disc included Acrobat v.5
While online one day I went to a site with a .pdf and was going to donload as a
file and open it later with acrobat. I was pleasantly suprise to find that when
Clicked on the .pdf, acrobat opened automatically (inside aol) and downloaded
and displayed the file, which I happily printed.
Now no more .pdf dread!