Posted to rec.woodworking
Pop

Default fight baldness

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..
:
: wrote in message
: ps.com...
: Going bald, losing hair? There are many new ways to get your
hair back
: into good shape, from pills to tonics to hair transplants -
find out
: which are the good and which are the bad,
:
: http://hairlosandSPAMcure.com
:
: Hair is over rated. Since losing most of mine, I don't have to
fuss less and
: I can
: sleep an extra five minutes every morning. I can wear hats and
not have it
: all messed up and flattened. I can be in a strong wind and not
have it fly
: around. If I knew it was going to be this good, I'd have
shaved my head
: years ago.
:
:
:
lol! Every barber I've ever been to has complained I have the
thickest, fastest growing hair they've ever seen. The ONE time I
had it shaved (college crap), it was such an itchy, maddening
experience; believe me, that's no way to get to YOUR envied
state! ;-}

Also: How come when one goes bald, they still have to shave?

Pop