pyotr filipivich

Default so he has a point

And lo, it came about, that on 17 Aug 2003 17:48:59 -0700 in
rec.crafts.metalworking , jim rozen was inspired to
utter:

In article , John T. McCracken says...

...we can allways go stay in the RV. A well
stocked RV is probably the ultimate solution.

That's cheating! No privations, no roughing it!

It is roughing it. The RV's TV doesn't have a cable connection.

(I was going to say it was BW, but these days, that might be too much of a
stretch.)

--
pyotr filipivich
The cliche is that history rarely repeats herself. Usually she just