IMM

Default ariston boiler query

"alan" wrote in message

my Mum's two year old combi stops heating the water while she's running a
bath, she says it's been like that since she moved into the house a few
months ago. It heats water ok most of the time but when she's running a
bath it stops heating the water after it is 1/3 to 1/2 full. I wondered

if
anyone had any ideas they could maybe suggest.

Sunds like a high limit cut out is being activated. Get Ariston, in High
Wycome to do a full service. http://www.mtsgroup.com/uk/index.cfm They
will give you the name of their local service contractor.

---