Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Purchased New Jigsaw Today

"stoutman" .@. wrote in message
. ..
Merry x-mas to me! I spent some x-mas money on myself and bought a much
needed new jigsaw. This should hold me until I can buy my dream bandsaw.
I bought the Bosch 1590 to replace my crappy Skil saw that would never cut
at 90o consistently. I bought the Bosch after reading a review in
Woodworkers Journal (June 2005), they gave it their highest marks just
below the Festool. Anyway, I tried it today and Wow!! Huge improvement
over my piece of crap Skil saw. One day I will get that bandsaw,
Sigh...

Ok now don't screw it all up and put DeWalt blades in it. Bosch makes great
blades too.