Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

Default Makita LXT cordless circular saw

"Mike" wrote in message
I bought the LXT set for myself for Xmas and finally used the circular saw
today to cut 2x4's (fir) for my workbench.

It was a bit odd at first cutting with the blade on the left side. And
the sawdust chute does throw it onto your left pant leg and left shoe, but
it cut like buttah. Nice and light and I didn't have any trouble keeping
a straight line or keeping the baseplate on the work.

Mike

Just as a thought....any saw will cut decent with a good blade.