Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clark Magnuson

Default O.T.Poster's Intellect

Gunner wrote:

You're right, he has the NSA reading it for him.

Chuckle...the ABC agencies have been reading the newsgroups..the
militia, dope and other newsgroups since the inception of Usenet.

I know for a fact..that they have been poking their heads into some of
the newsgroups, rec.guns, misc.survivalism and so forth..since they
were created. It didnt bother me when Clintons droids were reviewing
my posts and emails via Echelon..why should it bother me when Bush;s
do it too?

I don't know how anyone can complain about anything about else about
privacy, in a country with both the second amendment AND ATF form 4473.

The next phase of gun control will probably be daily body cavity searches.

Clark
--
Accidental creation should not be taught as a fact.
Intelligent creation should not be banned from teachings as