Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

Default O.T.Poster's Intellect

In article ,
Clark Magnuson wrote:

[...]

With Bush, you get a guy that is self made rich,

Wow! My bull**** meter just blew off the ****ing wall!

[...]

Being humble is how Bush got so successful.

Good thing the meter can't explode more than once....

No one that wastes time on this forum has as much brains as Bush in
quite a few of the multi dimensions of intelligence.

Eeh, whatever. As I see it, Bush is reasonably intelligent when held
to task. For example, in the debates he obviously learned how to handle
himself rather rapidly. Lost the first, draw on the second, and won the
third. Beating a Senator at debate is like beating a welder at welding.
Yeah, I know, a bunch of republicans in this group will now go off on
a tangent about just how awful kerry was and bla bla bla. Save it--I'm
not fond of him either.
But, that said, Bush still sucks at his job. Perhaps somewhere out
there is a job that suits Bush's own personal form of smarts, but being
President of the USA obviously ain't it. Between dooming the economy,
wasting the military, lying his ass off about everything OTHER than a
blowjob, acting like a dick every time he was supposed to act like a
diplomat, appointing an endless stream of incompetent cronies, and
having a disturbing affinity for interrogation that borders on torture,
I'd say he's due for a job hunt.