Posted to alt.home.repair
Keith

Default New bamboo flooring manufacturer from China

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 13:30:37 -0800, RicodJour wrote:

Dan Espen wrote:
Keith writes:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 11:30:41 -0500, Rush Limballes wrote:

China, nice to see you posting here! Want to say any kind words of solace to
the millions of unemployed in n.america? Will you sell us the rope with
which we will be hanging ourselves?
****ing Commies!

The world is going multinational - get over it.

I didn't know there were millions employed in the US bamboo industry.
When did that happen?

I think he's talking about the American Newsgroup Spammers.

Even though this newsgroup is predominately populated by North
Americans, I didn't realize it was an "American Newsgroup". That's
going to come to a shock to a lot of people in a lot of countries.

Have you actually read the thread? ...I didn't think so.

--
Keith