Posted to alt.privacy,uk.politics.misc,rec.woodworking
Odinn

Default British Government To Use Space Satellites To Track Home

On 1/2/2006 9:33 PM Texas Tommy mumbled something about the following:
In Texas aerial photographs from an air plane are used to determine
square
footage for tax reasons.

Why? Doesn't the permit that allowed construction in the first place
have all that information already? They don't let you build houses
around here without any number of permits. And the lot size is
already known just from subdividing the neighborhood.

What's to hide in terms of additions and outbuildings? Internal
features are 'nother subject......
You've misunderstood the scope of the situation ... it's when the 'back
yard' is 80,000 acres.

Proper overhead covering (tall trees) fixes that

Proper application of a semi-automatic rifle in .308 does the same thing.

The sign near the top of my driveway says "I'ld turn back if I were
you". The next one a little further down (with a couple of .45 holes
through the edges) says "If you can read this, you're in range".

--
Odinn - don't get many unwanted visitors