Posted to alt.privacy,uk.politics.misc,rec.woodworking
Leon

Default British Government To Use Space Satellites To Track Home Improvements

"George Max" wrote in message

Why? Doesn't the permit that allowed construction in the first place
have all that information already? They don't let you build houses
around here without any number of permits. And the lot size is
already known just from subdividing the neighborhood.

What's to hide in terms of additions and outbuildings? Internal
features are 'nother subject......

LOL. The permits do not seem to have any weight with them. They want to
raise my taxes in Houston so suddenly my house is larger than it was when it
was built and nothing has been added. Suddenly my house got bigger and my
garage got smaller. Down here it is the air conditioned space that counts
as the square footage that determines the tax bill. I pointed out the
problem and they changed my garage size back to the real dimensions.