Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Announce - Open Source CNC website

The files I listed were in a directory on my disk.
Used to use them in file transport from/to work.
was an X11/Rn user from Sun 1 to Ultra 40 ? My Sun 10 was my real baby!
Dual CPU Three tape drives 4,8, 1/4 archive.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Cliff wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 21:55:14 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

How about the Unix to Dos and Dos to Unix utilities!

Readily available from many sources if you don't already have them.
Unix2dos & dos2unix IIRC.