Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default OT - Stella

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 14:37:11 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"zadoc" wrote in message
news

However, almost everyone has a microwave today, so I see little if any
justification for serving coffee at a temperature likely to cause
injury.

Had I been on the jury, they definitely would have been held liable.

You betcha!

Had I been on the jury, I would have recommended that Stella be arrested

for
reckless driving, endangering other drivers because most sentient people
know: 1) coffee is usually hot; 2) hot coffee can make you react

physically
and unpredictably when it's spilled on you; 3) drivers often have to

brake
or turn quickly to avoid an accident; and 4) braking or turning quickly

can
make that coffee you are ridiculously, and irresponsibly, holding between
your legs, spill.

I probably would have let her off with a fine and some points on her

driving
record.

Goodonya, Ed, perhaps adding a recommendation for voluntary
sterilization of her offspring, in case those genes got passed
down?

They should be watched by the NSA for sociopathic behavior. g

--
Ed Huntress