Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clark Magnuson

Default US deserves pat on the back

Rex B wrote:

Nothing to it. The side of the body facing out is heated by direct
radiation from the sun. The dark side of that same body would receive
no radiation except that that is reflected from the moon's surface under
the body.
Hot on top, cold on the belly.

Rex, have you run the numbers on radiated cooling for an engine?

I haven't either, but my million dollar seat of the pants intuition that
tells me that the area of black bodied radiator needed would be bigger
than the belly.

--
Accidental creation should not be taught as a fact.
Intelligent creation should not be banned from teachings as