John T. McCracken

Default so he has a point

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , John T. McCracken says...

The furnace, stove and water heater are all propane.
The diesel runs a welding machine, which generates enough electricity to

run
the well pump, intermittantly, and the evaporative cooler if it's summer.

As
well as keep the refridgerator and freezer functioning.

Sounds like a good deal, as long as there's propane in the
tank. Ever consider a propane refrigerator?

Jim

I've got one, out in the travel trailer. If the power is off for an extended
period, and it rarely is here, we can allways go stay in the RV. A well
stocked RV is probably the ultimate solution. We keep the propane level up
at my house and my folks, who live about 200 yards away.

JTMcC.

please reply to: