Steve Hall

Default Free Hendey Lathe

I have some small programs that I wrote in high school on an old TRS-80
model II that will still run, and they are written in BASIC! High level
languages are the ones that give the most problems, stay with the lower
level and they will run forever!

BTW, I graduated in 1983!

--
Steve Hall
Commander - Lt. Col. Wm. M. Luffman Camp #938 SCV - Chatsworth, GA

"Gary Coffman" wrote in message
On 25 May 2003 18:02:02 -0700, (Lennie the

Lurker) wrote:
The HSS tool I grind for my new Speedway will work just as well in my
1920's Hjorth, my 1900 Blount, or my 1880's Barnes. Twenty year old
software will only run in twenty year old computers, if you can find
one that still works.

Software I wrote 20 years ago still runs today on the latest computers.
It's called high level language programming.

Gary