Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mike H

Default what the heck collets does this holder take??

If it's not needed in a rush, watch ebay. Buy one to confirm.
Otherwise call Hardinge workholding department. They may have some not
listed in catalogs or may be able to make them.
Is the collet holder removable? If the collets are hard to find or expensive
maybe try a holder for a more common series collet.

I googled "abene mill" and found this page:
http://www.plastikosmd.com/AbeneMill.htm
If this is the same mill maybe the owner of it would be interested in
helping you.
MikeH

"William B Noble (don't reply to this address)" wrote
in message ...

well, from that page, it seems that it might possibly be a Balas
FlexiGrip series C80 collet - now the question is, where can I get
one to confirm, or is there some other way to confirm?

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 13:16:56 -0500, "Mike H"
1newsATstelliteDOTmailshellDOTcom wrote:

Here is a link to a page with some basic collet system drawings.
http://shopswarf.orcon.net.nz/colletmill.html
Looks like it could be TG single angle collet holder.
MikeH

Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com