Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carlr54555

Default Add -on wood furnace plans

I'm currently looking for plans for an add on wood furnace i can add to
my forced air lp furnace my heat bill is nearly twice as much as last
year's while using less lp, I can see no other way to cut my bill but
add on wood. wood is cheap up here in the northwoods. the most
expensive thing I foresee is the chimney. I still need to run b-vent
through the roof (Approx 30') for the lp and the whatever is necessary
for the wood furnace. I'm on a very tight budget so any safe money
saving ides you may have would be greatly appreciated.

TIA -

Carl in wisconsin