Posted to alt.home.repair
MR.Mood

Default Vinyl Windows - Am I getting ripped off?

MR Mood:

Hello I am mr mood from holland and I have a computer with a few
problems, and I would be gratefull if you could help me to solve those.

Firstly it doesn't respond to entering the "help and support" button.
Secondly the installed "Norton 2005 Symantec virussccanner" does not
work or respond, is nowhere to be found in the hidden maps, but is
still stored in the software list.
And finally my complete "Bureau Accesories" are gone, inclusive "system
recovery"

If you know some solutions to does problems please contact me through
the following E-mail

With many thanks.