Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Doctor Drivel

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

"Brimstone" wrote in message

John Rowland wrote:
"Brimstone" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote:
"PC Paul" wrote in message

Add a double flashing hazard light for when you can only
see one on a parked up truck and we're getting somewhere.

This would be the "I matter and other people don't,
so I'm going to park where the hell I like" sort of hazard?

IMO anyone who uses hazard lights when there is
another vehicle parked behind them should be prosecuted.

What about when they've been stopped
for a while and someone pulls up behind them?

If they are stopped for a while in a place where they are a hazard,
they should have stopped somewhere else.

Which fails to answer the question. "A while" could the few minutes it
takes a delivery driver to get the item being delivered out of the
loadspace.

This is all quite academic if this gets to light and it has backing. And
all this will be yesterday's technology when the new batteries get made
en-mass and cheap enough, then we will all be electric. Thank God.