Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Puckdropper

Default does anyone used any handheld ociliscope to repair computer..?

"Charles Schuler" wrote in
:

A hand-held network analyzer would be more useful (for technicians).
An oscilloscope could be useful in computer repair but board swapping
would usually be much quicker. Also, it's more often the software
that is at fault than the hardware.

I'd say the software and hardware are equally at fault in the grand
scheme of things. Bad hardware can be made better (but not good) with
good software while good hardware can be made bad with bad software.

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.