Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thought this was a rec.woodworking news group my bust....

David wrote:
Bruce Barnett wrote:
David writes:

You really think he is a troll, and not just complaining? Why
wouldn't someone have a right to complain about the content?

I saw the second post. didn't see trollish, did it? or did I miss
something--I speed read and sometimes miss a bit?

dave

I got spanked a few weeks ago for posting something maybe a little
similar. I got plonked and brow-beat, yeah, he's probably Googling the
headers just like I do and seeing every post. Probably wondering
"What's the point?"

Well, if that's the case, then here's what I was told.
--------------------------
Get yourself a proper news reader.

He doesn't show any text because he's not smart enough to figure out
how or his browser or whatever won't let him.

Did you just now figure out how to killfile?

Well, you took care of that. (meaning, the trolls came back because I
was amazed to see a Google page with nothing but woodworking topics.)
--------------------------
Take your pick and slam this guy or whatever.

Someone@somewhere.? Welcome to Wreck. Wood. Your questions will be
handled by helpful people, and trolls, and Holier than thou Linux
users, and Usenet Imperialists.

Oh! and if you see a remark that has very little to do with regular
woodworking or the NG in particular, such as how do I build a spaceship
out of wood? You may assume and condemn the origional posting
individual as a troll.

I think that about covers the general attitude.

Tom in KY, once ya' get used to it, it's not so bad. I just glean out
whatever I find that's useful and have a little fun with the friendlier
of the bunch.

HEY! If you decide to start a war, ask a question about Jimmy Carter's
woodworking!