Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism.
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Anyone need a tube tester?

Adventure - the first real good one for pc's - Plugh !
Yep - still use those for keywords to remember - like my book program - sort by a simple code.

I had Adventure - on Hard Sector 8" floppy on my 8080 Altair 8800 B - had the first 8800 in January
but upgraded to a B for more power.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Tom Gardner wrote:
Check the prices on Ebay before laughing too loudly....lol
Even for your computer. Kaypro? Heathkit?

Gunner

A Xerox 820 also called a "Big Board", bought the bare board surplus and
soldered all the itty-bitties. I was hooked on text adventures like "Zork"
...(XYZZY-the secret password) I used the tube tester in college to repair
TVs cheap for students and make beer and film money.