Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Anyone need a tube tester?

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 13:57:05 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 21:03:00 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:14:11 GMT, (Speechless)
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 03:26:01 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I scrounged up a B&K "Dyna-Quik Mod. 500 tube tester today.

And while you're out testing your tube, someone is waiting for you:
http://www.indiespinzone.com/other/retro.jpg

Oooooh!! Great shades of Vargas!

Yummm!

Indeed.

Which brings to mind several things that occurred when I was
installing alarm systems..which I will NOT repeat here.

Hidden mini-cams in "smoke alarm" boxes come to mind. That must have
been a tough one to avoid installing in some of the sweeties'
bedrooms, huh? It's good that you have the character to ignore it.

Its hard to maintain good charector when the house frau comes over to
where you are industriously installing something over head while
standing on a ladder. clad in something sheer, black and little of
it..unzips your fly and looks up at you and sweetly asks..may I? as
she digs ol charlie the one eyed trouser mouse out........you being
at the pefect elevation and such...

Aint going any further with this..nope..

Gunner

Save the Endangered Bouillons from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online

for torturing the cat." Gunner