Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default For Gunner

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: jim rozen writes on 31 Dec 2005
08:38:56 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

I find it amusing that the same people who feel that it is perfectly
acceptable to require transponders in every car so that they can

determine
your usage patterns for tax purposes, get all hysterical when it comes

that same government monitoring foreign agents inside the 12 mile

limits.

What's amusing about that?

They're the same folks: republicans.

Oh my God, now the Republicans have taken over the Oregon and
Washington Democrat Parties!

It truly is a vast conspiracy. And here I thought the fact that the
Jews really ran the Roman Catholic church was a biggie. (John 23rd let
that little tidbit slip when he said "Spiritually, we're all Jews". But I
digress.)

Allow me to explain the
obvious. The insurance companies contribute large to their
campaign funds. The republicans then deliver what's been paid
for, namely legislation that favors insurance companies.

So, the idea that tracing your car's road usage "to ensure a fair
payment for roads" is just a cover for the insurance industry getting to
do... what was it? Oh yes, search your private files for contacts leading
to suspicion of espionage.

The same republicans are the ones responsible for violating the
fourth amendment. They feel they have the absolute authority
to do whatever they want - ignoring the constitution or turning
our government into an ebay auction. Highest bidder gets what
he wants.

And this differs from having FBI files magically appear in the office
of a former bar bouncer, that nobody know who hired, how? Or "why should

care?" As I said, the Constitution is a Living Breathing Document, and
must be adapted to modern times. (You'll find that covered in the

penumbra
of emanations of the USSC rulings.)

They're the *same* folks, don't you get it?

Yeah, I get it. The left libertarians have joined with the left
liberals, to broadcast far and wide that all a conspiracy has to do is
include one resident inside US jurisdiction in the conference call, and

the
US Government will not be able to listen into the plotting. Sort of like
having a Guild Navigator present...

toodles
pyotr

Jim

--
pyotr filipivich
We now return you to something called reality.

If you think that the Bush administration only listens in on calls from
terrorists, whether on one end of the line or on both, then you are one hell
of a sucker. The Bush White House has been shown to be either wrong or lying
about so many things it's amazing that anyone would still take anything they
say seriously. let alone take it as Gospel.

Hawke