Posted to alt.home.repair
w_tom

Default Ground Rod For House ?

Hey Pop. You remember what transistors are? They are
things you said are not inside electronics today. Transistors
- those things found inside integrated circuits no longer
exist? That is my point. You argue without a technical grasp
of reality - including a claim that transistors are no longer
used. The code is quite specific. That water pipe earth
ground is not longer sufficient to earth a building.

The only misinformation is the 'missing information' posted
by Pop. He does not comprehend quoted that he then insults.
One day Pop will make a claim supported by facts and numbers.
Not today. He still insists there are no transistor inside
integrated circuits.

Pop wrote:
That's a grand collection of misquotes and minsinformation and
hooey references that are irrelevant to most anything here.
Like I said before, I'm not inclined to continue to debate these
OT side trips of useless misinformation. If you'd like to have a
sensible, detailed debate, start a new thread where it belongs.
People are beginning to complain about responses that have
nothing to do with the OP's questions, and I have to agree it
does make it hard to find a meaningful response if there is one.