Posted to alt.home.repair
Fr@nk

Default Removing hutch from computer desk

Hi. I have a 15 year old O'sullivan computer desk with attached hutch. I'd
like to remove the hutch, making the desk top flat again, giving me more
usable desktop space. Unfortunately, I can't find the assembly
diagram/instructions for this desk, and other than a few Torx screws, I
don't see any other visible fasteners to remove to "release" the hutch from
the top of the desk.

It definitely fastens to the top of the desk (it's not a single-piece
desktop AND hutch), so it should be removable.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how the hutch may be attached to this
desktop? Ever dis-assemble an O'Sullivan desk? Thanks.

Fr@nk