Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA

Default What is the proper way to clean an LCD Screen?

I used a soft tissue paper that has been slightly dampened with a little bit
of water. Water will not damage the screen. I keep repeating the cleaning
with new soft tissue papers until it is clean. I then wipe it dry with a
soft tissue paper. Never press hard to put any pressure on the screen. Never
use any strong soaps or cleaners, because the anti glare coating can be
removed. Cleaners, such as Windex, soaps, ammonia, vinegar, alcohol, and
est. should never be used!

--

JANA
_____

"Harry Hamilton" wrote in message
0.60...
What's the best way to clean like dust off an LCD Screen without causing
damage?