Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

Default Thanx Bill Grumbine

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:19:05 -0500, RandyD wrote:

A few weeks before Christmas I was watching the "Turned Bowls Made
Easy" DVD. My Wife was half watching ( or so I thought ) and I
commented how nice the finish turned out on your bowls. Well we were
opening gifts on Christmas and sure enough my wonderful Wife got me
the Beall buffing system

This morning I rewatched the DVD and headed to the shop to buff up
a few pieces. They came out beautiful. When I showed them to my Wife
she loved them. Then she asked, " what kind of lathe does Bill use.!!!
Could there be a Poolewood in my future !!!!

Thanx

RandyD

Randy.. The Beall is a great system, I love it...

and ya can't go wrong following Bill's lead... I wanna be like him when I grow
up. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing