Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Barnett

Default Thought this was a rec.woodworking news group my bust....

David writes:

You really think he is a troll, and not just complaining? Why
wouldn't someone have a right to complain about the content, if in
their mind they feel the signal to noise ratio is low?

I checked his posting history[1]. Either he's a first time poster, or he
created the account just to complain.

If someone wants into a big room, and announces loudly that everyone
in the room is a loser, wouldn't you say that the person is looking to
cause trouble?

[1] An hour after his first posting, he posted a second message.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...cpDA56-4t4LAQw