Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thought this was a rec.woodworking news group my bust....

wrote:
Gees I was looking for a woodworking newsgroup. This has everything from political to hatred. Don't think this is what I was looking for.

I've worked in cabinet shops and worked in other people's shops. Had a
few guys work on projects in my shop too. The topic of discussion
always varies. Some of it gets anoying and some of it gets deeper than
it should. The people who post here are woodworkers and wanna-be's and
a few guys hanging around for some reason that no-one understands.

Pretty much a direct reflection of the real world out there, as I know
it.

Tom in KY, with a boat on the opposite end of the shop that distracts
me to no end.