Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism.
Gunner Asch

Default Anyone need a tube tester?

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:49:02 GMT, Ignoramus32654
wrote:

Anyone who still believes in the bull**** about Iraq's chemical
weapons may want to buy a chemical weapons alarm from me. $15 plus
shipping. It needs an extra sensor plate though, sold on the internet.
I have 3 remaining, sold about 18.

I already have several, including the detection kits. Not all of us
plan on going to Iraq..but a number of folks live in areas that may
have industrial accidents indistinguishable from gas attacks.

Gunner

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 03:47:18 GMT, Tom Gardner wrote:
See it your buyer wants to buy my copy machine. I still have a box of
negative paper for it and 2 quarts of developing fluid...I forget what they
call the process but it 'kinda worked. I also have a CP/M computer with
SSSD 8" floppy drives and a 9" mono composite monitor, hand built-worth
more! I also have a TUBE TESTER!

Gunner, here's the phone number for BFI in your area:XXX-XXX-XXXX If you
call them, I will too.

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
I scrounged up a B&K "Dyna-Quik Mod. 500 tube tester today. Has the
510 daughter board inside the lid. Case is not bad, inside looks
pretty good. sockets look excellent, and none are broken. Ball chain
that holds the lid upright is broken. There is one tube base adapter

Best offer plus fair shipping from 91763

I can shoot a pic if anyone wants. No documentation, but there is a
clear and clean chart inside the lid.

for torturing the cat." Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner