Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default Shop tips (+ HF TIG on sale again)

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 14:04:50 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus32654 quickly quoth:

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 06:02:18 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:
The shop is primarily a woodshop, so I'm up **** creek in a fire
anyway. That's why I won't be doing much welding inside. One of my
220v outlets is right next to the side door and my arc welder goes
outside to weld on the sidewalk (usually during the late-
spring/summer/early-fall months)

I am curious if any of your neighbors would object to seeing welding
arcs.

The cows are next door (5 steers who would run from my activities)
and their owners are 1/8 mile away. I believe it's safe for all and
that nobody minds my hobbies.

Save the Endangered Bouillons from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online