Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

Default Pistol sear geometry update

In article ,
Nick Hull wrote:

In article ,
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

.......I can hardly wait to try it out...hope the
neighbors don't mind. I envy you guys that open a living room window to
get
on the range.

My living room windows don't open, I have to walk out the door (either
front or back) to shoot. 30-06 from the front porch, pistol from the
back porch.

heheheh

That would be two of us. Step out whichever door and it's effectively a
free-fire zone with the 12 gauge - as long as there isn't a horse in the
way, of course! and better than 270 degrees of "pay attention to
where the horses are, but otherwise fire at will" with the .30-06 or the
..22 - Not-city livin'... Gotta love it!

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info