Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Bugger, pilot light wont start on boiler - ahhh

In message , Fred
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Scott
writes
Hi all,

Seems my issue with my Potterton Kingfisher MF CF 60 boiler got worse. I
know it worked this morning as we had heating and hot water. Now, I dont
have a pilot light.
Can you light these manually?

I know of the electronic ignition version but then that also has a fan in
it

Does this boiler have a fan and is it running when the ignitor is
"clicking"? Some boilers require a pressure difference to turn on the main
burner but this condition may also apply to the pilot.

The "CF" (conventionally flued) indicated to me that it was not fan
flued

Just a thought.

--
geoff