Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Bugger, pilot light wont start on boiler - ahhh

In message , Scott
writes
Hi all,

Seems my issue with my Potterton Kingfisher MF CF 60 boiler got worse.
I know it worked this morning as we had heating and hot water. Now, I
dont have a pilot light.
Can you light these manually?

I know of the electronic ignition version but then that also has a fan
in it

Is this a perm. Pilot version ?
If you can't manually light the pilot at all, either you don't have gas
coming through or you're not pressing the button to allow gas through

I heard of a case a while back where someone had accidentally shut off
the main gas cock by dropping a bag on it

--
geoff