Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Tried running some 6011 electrodes

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 01:29:58 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 05:59:33 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Hummm..I wonder if there is some special "educational" rate by which
we could all send Chris some samples of the various rods we have. I
think I alone have 9 different types.

Im not sure what 10lbs of rod shipped to old blimey would cost.

Anybody know? Id donate 10 lbs of rod, single or assorted if it werent
too expesnsive

Gunner

Postage is pricey but we could courier a bit of welding rod along with
Fritoes, cornmeal, red licorice, more quilted dribblebibs and other
essential survival rations not available in the UK via the Nana Mary
Smuggling Service. Shipping would be to Mnpls, and thence from
London to Chris.

Too late for imminent trip, though, and I expect Chris will find
what he needs in the UK.

No red licorice in the UK????????
No 2 lb bags of Twizzlers Red Licorice??????

The horror...the horror.....

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner