Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default OT - New Conservative Science Theme Park

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 23:04:17 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Frankly..I think they are saving it for a nuke.

Never swat flys with a 458

That I would doubt. I don't think they can keep it up for that long.

--
Ed Huntress

Its been well demonstrated that both the Clintons used the IRS as
their own personal shock troops, so its not like its an "IF"

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner