Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism.
Tim Wescott

Default Anyone need a tube tester?

Gunner Asch wrote:

I scrounged up a B&K "Dyna-Quik Mod. 500 tube tester today. Has the
510 daughter board inside the lid. Case is not bad, inside looks
pretty good. sockets look excellent, and none are broken. Ball chain
that holds the lid upright is broken. There is one tube base adapter

Best offer plus fair shipping from 91763

I can shoot a pic if anyone wants. No documentation, but there is a
clear and clean chart inside the lid.

The folks on rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors would be interested. A
picture would help give people an idea of the era of tubes that it would
test -- I have a nice little tube tester already, but it doesn't test
anything older than about 1938 (it has miniature, octal and loctal
sockets, but no 4- 5- 6- or 7-pin big sockets).

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services