Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default Which way to point a TV antenna?

Tim and Steph wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing. I started thinking which neighbor
has an antenna, and I dont recall seeing any. This is a very rural
area, and I think almost everyone has satellite dishes (no cable
available). And then, there are my Amish neighbors whose children
love to come over here to get a peek at my tv, and to them even the
commercials are exciting....

I haven't had a TV in ten years, and when I do see TV, I find it interesting
that the quality of the shows is so incredibly low, and that the quaility of
the ads is so high. Sad commentary perhaps!

I'll probably join you once they obsolete my sets. There's very little
(or, I'm guessing, nothing) on TV I couldn't do without, especially the
current programming.

The one thing I might miss is the PBS News Hour.